We will be going back to Pigeon Forge again this year for Strength to Stand! For more info on the conference visit http://strengthtostand.com/conference
We have limited space, so sign up ASAP!
- Where? Pigeon Forge, TN
- When? Saturday, January 14 through Monday, January 16 (MLK Day)
- Why? It's awesome and the best way to start the year!
- Who? All current 6th graders through current 12th graders.
- How much? $135! A deposit of $50 is due on December 18; Remaining balance due January 8.
- What does that cover? It covers all transportation, lodging, and the conference!
- What about food? Breakfast will be provided each day, but the students will need to bring money for lunch and dinner for Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. We will be eating mostly fast food on the go, so be sure your student brings enough money for food.
- How much extra money is enough? Typically $10 per meal is plenty for food, and usually leaves the student a little extra for souvenirs. We will be eating 6 meals total (not including breakfast which is complimentary), so $60 is a good starting place.
- What if I back out last minute? If you have paid your deposit but back out of going on the trip after December 31, we ask that you still pay the remaining $85 due. If you back out before December 31, you will not receive your deposit back, but you won't have to pay the remaining balance.
We have limited available spots for this trip, so first come first serve. We are taking CURRENT 6th graders through CURRENT 12th graders to conference this year. A deposit of $50 per student is due by December 18. The remaining $85 is due January 8.
There are a few steps to get yourself or your child signed up for conference successfully. Just follow these easy steps below.
- Step one: fill out this form. (ASAP- for you and anyone coming with you)
- Step two: pay your deposit at the Welcome Home table on Sunday (cash, card, check). Due December 18.
- Step three: fill out medical/insurance release form (will receive email after paying deposit).
- Step four: pay remainder of cost (due by January 8).
- Step five: get STOKED for conference. Additional information will be sent in emails throughout this process.
Please completely fill this form out, then pay for your $50 deposit by December 18, and the remaining $85 by January 8.